6/5/13

3 X 3 times 4

Hey friends! 
Today is a good day, right?  If not... I have a cute way to share a little note card in someone's lunch box, brief case or under their pillow to make it all better.  

This is a set of 4 note cards and they are each 3X3" These cards are a tad bit different and each has a sweet sentiment stamped in red. You like?!


I chose popsicle papers and added a gingham ribbon and a little bling on each one.
I stacked them up with coordinating envelopes, all tied up with a bit of twine and it's a sweet hostess gift too.

Fun, huh?  I think so...
Find this fun challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps


And also over at Tara's Craft It Up and Link it Up Party #7
Ribbon or Twine

Craftin Desert Divas

Thanks for joining me today... 
I hope your day is happy!

~Donna K

I used these supplies :
Papers ::: StampinUp, Webster's Pages, Papertrey Ink
Ink ::: StampinUp

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I love the fun paper and the sentiments!! What awesome cards!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are adorable...stop by my blog and leave a comment here for your chance at my giveaway...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/06/mojo-mondaymojo296-hello.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are adorable! Who wouldn't love to find one tucked inside their lunch box? Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super!! I love them. You make the best cards!! Have a great day my crafty friend.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so darling.Neat idea.I love the paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute set, donna! thanks so much for your sweet comments over at the TAWS blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!