6/26/13

Everything is Rosey - Guest Post for Sweet Stamps


Hello crafty friends!
This is my last guest post for the month over at Sweet Stamps but it is one of my favorite cards... EVER.
I used the Tea Cup Medium 866 stamp, die cut it into an oval shape and added the coral scalloped matte. I used 3D adhesive to pop up the die cut image and copic pens to shade the roses in the perfect shades of coral to match my embossed background papers and ribbon.  
I used a bit of twine to tie up that darling little teapot charm. 
And there you have it...

I kinda love this delicate, feminine look and I hope you do as well.
Be sure to link up your Rosey project to this weeks' challenge.
Thank you so much to the amazingly talented Design Team of Sweet Stamps for having me the past few weeks.  I have really enjoyed posting with you and each challenge has been a fun, new adventure for me. 
Have a peachy day today...
~Donna K

18 comments:

  1. LOVELY! I love the colors and design - beautiful! It has been a real pleasure having you as a Guest Designer @ SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Stacey! It was all my pleasure working with the SS products this month!!

      Delete
  2. Really beautiful card Donna! Great coloring!! The tea kettle charm is a lovely touch! I really love this card.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susie! Your compliments made my day today!

      Delete
  3. Sweet and Peachy..just like you my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen! I've missed our chats my friend! I hope this summer is being good to you so far. Hoping to see you SOON!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for joining us this month, you are so talented and I really love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was mine, Kendra!! Thanks for the warm welcome and for allowing me to hang out with such a crafty bunch over at Sweet Stamps!

      Delete
  5. This is so beautiful!! The image is so pretty and you colored it perfectly!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty Donna and your little charm looks so cute with the tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do I begin!?! I love this it is very romantic and has a vintage feel. Love the twine and the charm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet RaSonda! Your compliments mean the world to me.

      Delete
  8. Fabulous- love your colors- love the gorgeous bow- and twine and charm. So glad you joined us at SweetStamps this month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches Shelly! I had a blast with the SS challenges this month.

      Delete
  9. So pretty - the little teapot charm is just so delightful - love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth. I appreciate you stopping by and paying a visit!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!