6/5/13

Guess who is a Sweet Stamps Guest Designer?


Hello, hello friends!
I am so honored & excited to be posting as guest designer today for Sweet Stamps.
This week's challenge over there is ... Dad
Be sure you pop over and link up your DAD project too.

My Happy Father's Day card features a variety of papers and textures. 
My "goal" was to make the silhouette stamp stand out as if it were a vintage photo. 
I stamped and heat embossed the image in black. I think it shows up nicely on the aged papers.
I used the following goodies from Sweet Stamps to create this card.
Thank you for stopping by today and thank you so much to the talented crew of Sweet Stamps for having me.
I hope you have a wonderful day today! 
~Donna K

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! I love the beautiful colors- love the Vintage paper and the great layout. So glad you are joining us this month and look forward to seeing what else you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the sunset looking colors and all the textures and elements! Happy to have you with us as a Guest Designer, love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this card! It is so beautiful. I love the color combination you used and the textures!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your guest design spot!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors and the design!! It's fabulous!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout, I really like the turned down corner and the sunset looks so realistic. Glad to have you joining us on the SweetStamps team this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card.I love that image and you accomplished your goal.It does stand out as a vintage photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!