6/12/13

Have a Beautiful Day - Sweet Stamps Guest Post


Hello again friends!
I wanted to share my card with you for week two of my guest posting gig with Sweet Stamps.
The challenge this week is Parchment.
I hope it doesn't show too much in my card that this was my first real experience 
with this beautiful technique.  
I chose soft pinks and grays for my card colors. 
I used a clear ink and a white embossing powder onto the vellum using the beautiful Parisian Bouquet stamp from Sweet Stamps.  
Once I heated the embossing powder the image showed up just lovely and I was pretty proud of myself for even trying this technique.  
I hope you'll give this technique and challenge a try too... I mean, why not, right?
Thank you again to the lovely gang over at Sweet Stamps for having me!!
~Donna K 

7 comments:

  1. Wow for your first a temped I think it is fantastic! Your card is just gorgeous! I am 1 of the DT's at SweetStamps and welcome again!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! The soft colors worked perfectly with this technique! I would never know you were not a "pro" with this technique! Is there NOTHING you can't do? Hugs to you, Donna!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, great job with the etching on parchment, you'd never know it was your first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just gorgeous!! You would never know it was your first time...it looks amazing!! Love the colors, too!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Beautiful colors and design, so soft & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this turned out so grogeous and now I am inspired to get that stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first time with parchment craft too... You did a lovely job. Love the colors and the ribbon treatment on the bottom, too!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!