6/7/13

June Release Blog Hop with Pinque Peacock


Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
JUNE New Release
"PATRIOTIC"
BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me today! 
If you've stopped by today and didn't come from Pinque Peacock blog...scoot on back over there for the rules more information on how to win some FAB prizes this weekend! 


My project is a fun little chalk board framed in metal.  
It is approximately 5X7" and has a jute cord for hanging.  
Nope...I did not make the board... but I added some flair to it for the hop this weekend.  Isn't that just nifty?!
I stamped my image in white chalk craft ink, added a layered garden beauty straight from the Pinque Peacock June New Release selection along with a red angel stick pin and that sweet red fabric covered button on the right bottom corner. 
You might notice that between the fabric layers of that pretty little garden beauty I added card stock cut outs to make it even chunkier.  I have a thing for thick, chunky projects. These beauties are versatile and can be used as they come to you or you can separate them easily to alter them any way you like. 
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share... I hope you have a blast hopping along this weekend. 
~Donna K

Next up you should be heading over to see something sure to knock your socks off by the super talented Lisa.

Supplies
Pinque Peacock ::: Layered Garden Beauty, Stick Pin, Button
Paris Grey Cottage ::: Metal Frame Chalk Board
StampinUP ::: Papers, Ink
Recollections ::: Cork 
Verve ::: Stamps


23 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this, Donna! That chalkboard is the perfect size! LOVE, LOVE LOVE your stamped image and how you added the perfect touch to that lovely flower! You are so talented, my friend!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!! Just that little bit of color makes the chalkboard pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is so cute. I love how you altered the Layered Garden Beauty. It shows your creative mind, hard at play :) I love "extra chunky" crafts! Fabulous Creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Donna and am loving the new PP stuff. Amazing as usual!!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project. Love the metal frame. I could see this on my front door. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Ms. Donna!!! Heck, I love anything you create!!!.... and aren't chalk boardbords to most awesome thing to work with... LOVE IT! :)
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE your project! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH.. This is super cute. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this project!! As usual you did an amazing job:)
    Pinquette Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome!! I love the design!! The flower looks amazing!! So fun!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna! This is a fantastic project!! Love the flower and the sentiment. What a great artwork!!
    Thanks for the sweetest comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your altered chalkboard piece Donna! Your projects are always so awesome!!!
    big hugs
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic!! Great idea and great execution!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! You did an awesome job :)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg omg this is stunning as always...I love the way how you come up with such creative projects always...love the flower and stick pin there...:))

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so AMAZING!! I love the flower on it, it is the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  17. OUT of this world beautiful! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what an awesome creation...I am a follower, of your Pinque Peacock fb page, and your blog... What an awesome hop...
    morentin1326
    ATaol
    DOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a fabulous project! Love the stamp and the layered flower gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful plaque Donna. I love seeing your work! I am a follower. Hugs~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this is so cute. Love the use of PP flower. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!