6/18/13

Pinque Peacock / Sweet Stamps Cross Promo Hop


Welcome to DAY 1 of the Pinque Peacock Cross Promotion Blog Hop
with the talented Designers at Sweet Stamps
If you are arriving here from Kendra's Blog, then you are right on track.  
However, if you would like to start at the beginning, please head over to either of the Main Blogs  Sweet Stamps or Pinque Peacock .
 This will be a 2 Day Hop starting at the Sweet Stamps Blog and the Pinque Peacock Blog each day. Please visit each of the Main Blogs to show your love to BOTH Companies that have organized this fun event for you! 
Invite Your Friends, there is lots of eye candy along the way!

This Hop will lead you directly into the NEW Challenge at the
Sweet Stamps BLOG
where the new Challenge will start and the theme will be everyone's favorite:
ANYTHING GOES
Below is the card I created using beautiful products from both companies. 
It's a 4"x4" card with a craft background. 
Layers of greens and a pretty pink floral design paper. I put the floral paper through my crimper for added texture and I'm quite pleased with that effect.
For this project I used Daisy Duo 3026  from Sweet Stamps. It was fun to   
fussy cut and shade them with Copic Pen. I wanted something different than the usual yellow or white flower and this worked perfectly.  I added some 3D adhesive to each flower and a button for the center.
I chose the sentiment Have a Nice Daisy because it works for a birthday as well as a thinking of you or encouragement card.
That sweet pin is one of Pinque Peacock's Angel Stick Pins. Cute, huh?!
The ribbon is 3GirlJAM crinkle ribbon and the leaves are a die cut from StampinUP.
That's it for me... now it's time to  scoot on over to  DeNetra's Blog to peek at her beautiful creation and get all the details on her project!

Thanks for stopping and "Have a Nice Daisy!

~Donna K


Like Pinque Peacock and Sweet Stamps on FB to stay up to date on all the latest news!

   

34 comments:

  1. Have a nice daisy! Very cute sentiment!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card- the effect of the crimped paper is awesome- and love the daisy in Pink : ) Your bow and stick pin are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I love how you crimped the paper and all of it is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just sooooo dang pretty Donna... I LOVE IT!... The colors are gorgeous! Another beauty :)
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Donna and you are correct, this would work for many occasions. Love the use of the stamp and of course, the Pinque Peacock products. TFS~Mary
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! The crimped paper adds such fabulous texture!! I haven't used my crimper in forever - you have inspired me!! Love the papers and design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stellar job! I love all the elements. I've got to get a crimper...I love the texture it creates.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pin! Love your creation! The sentiment is perfect!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design, I love the way the flower looks on the crimped flowered background paper. Love how you used the sentiment in the frame and added the added buttons, ribbon and pearl pin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the colors and the buttons on the daisies! The angel pin and ribbon are gorgeous embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that crimped background, got to try that!! I love the sentiment too, and that cute angel pin sticking out. Perfect
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Donna and love the crimping!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of the textures. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty card! love it!!
    Janet
    rroyeratmadotrrdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. The patterned paper looks like it has so much texture going on - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey beautiful!! This card is SO pretty, I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donna your card is just beautiful!!!
    Pinque Peacock DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work with all of the gorgeous details! So pretty!
    Hugs SweetStamps Annette

    ReplyDelete
  19. New follower via the hop!
    Lovely card!

    Pam
    @ pjstreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the idea of the crimped pattern paper!! It looks beautiful on your card, along with the daisy and flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your button centers look so nice with the images and goes well with the bow and stick pin.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely composition with great details.

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg....wow...simply wow....your cards are always so bright and happy...I m a your fan...Donna...wat an owsum job on this card...love the way you designed this card...the use of stamp, the crinkled ribbon the pin...jus wow....sweet and cheerful project...<3 it

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful card and lovely colors used, crinkled ribbon is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a sweet creation Donna ... love your color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. Love the color combo and the
    angel stickpin.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your card Donna! Awesome job as usual :) Sorry I'm late been super busy around here hehe.

    (:(:smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  28. ooohhhh love the texture you have on here!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Donna,
    I absolutely love this!!Your bow is perfect. I need to have you share your technique cause it looks great. The coloring is amazing and I think the pin is a great touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a pretty card. I really love your color and pattern choices and your layers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card! I love the greens and papers. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card, if I would not have read that you put the paper thought he crimper I would have thought that it was fabric.. You did a FABULOUS job fussy cutting those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!