6/17/13

Red, White and Blue Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party


I am posting a second project today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
This linky party theme is:
Red, White and Blue
And here is my Card....
I created this card with a special July birthday in mind. 
It's also a great card for encouragement or thank you.  
She's a very versatile little girl, don't you think?!
I used a fabric covered button from Pinque Peacock who also happens to be the sponsor of this fun linky party.  I hope you'll sneak on over to Tara's and link up your red, white and blue creation too!
Thanks for popping by today and Thank you to Tara for inviting us to join her super fun party!
Make someone's day sparkle.
~Donna K
This party is sponsored by



MY SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp ::: My Favorite Things
Inks ::: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Pen
Papers ::: StampinUP, October Afternoon, Papertrey Ink
Ribbon ::: 3GirlJAM Ice Blue
Embellies ::: Recollections
Fabric Button ::: Pinque Peacock

5 comments:

  1. I love that little girl!!! So precious and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! That little girl is so sweet...I love her sparkler!! The design is fabulous!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a lover of pure innocence stamps. loved your paper piecing.gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful creations!! I love the image and the gems give it that extra sparkle. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!