6/10/13

Red White and Blue



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is 

Red, White and Blue

The sponsor is

Pinque Peacock



{ Visit Pinque Peacock Blog }
The Prize is 
a $15.00 Red White and Blue Pin Bundle 
(4) Beaded Stick Pins - using Glass Stars and Barrels
(4) Patriotic Pearl Stick Pins with Metal Embellishments
(4) Patriotic Angel Stick Pins and (
4) Beaded Stick Pins - using Red White and Blue colored Beads
or a $15.00 Bundle PAQ
(4) Beaded Stick Pins (6) Large Felt Poppers
(2) Layered Garden Beauties
(2) Large 1.5" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(6) Small 3/4" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(1) 2.5" Splendid Swirl (w/Embellished Center) 


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the project that I created for the linky party....


We live in Eastern, NC and the beach is one of my favorite places to be.
I created a little "beach pail" project to showcase some of the shells that we've collected over the years.
Lots of ribbons, paper and a few embellies to make it special.


I also created a special tag with a cute saying to go with my pail using one of my FAVE Pinque Peacock fabric covered buttons.
You can snatch one of those up on at the Pinque Peacock shop on FB.

Thank you for stopping by this morning. I hope you enjoyed your visit!
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
~Donna K

Supply List
Target $ Spot ::: Pail
3 Girl JAM ::: Crinkle Ribbon
Twine ::: Trendy Twine
Button ::: Pinque Peacock
Tassle Ribbon ::: Michael's $ Bin
Papers ::: Stampin Up, October Afternoon

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So fun and festive with all the pretty colors and embellishments.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the design and embellishments you used!! What a fabulous project!! I love it!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome project, Donna! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOO amazing! I have got to TOTALLY scraplift this for my mom! She would DIE! Great, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just super!! Thanks so much for being a guest designer at Craftin Desert Divas.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome project!!! Love everything about it!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!