7/22/13

Beautiful Bouquet

Happy Monday!
Did I say Monday?!  Yes, my weekend FLEW by.  
I did get time to sneak in a few cards though & I hope you enjoy this one.
This card measures 4.25" X 5.5" and has a button closure and features a gorgeous stick pin.
I am really pleased with how it all came together.
The inside has the perfect sentiment for a birthday or ANY day.
The stamps are from Sweet Stamps and they are having a fun challenge over on their blog. 
Go on over and see all the fabulous inspiration over at Sweet Stamps and be sure to check out their Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by on this beautiful day!
~Donna K

~Supply List ~
Papers ::: StampinUP {Soft Suede Designer Papers}
Ribbon & Burlap ::: Recollections
Pearls ::: Recollections
Stick Pin ::: Ana Garcia
Stamps ::: Sweet Stamps {Parisian Bouquet & Beautiful Day}



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous card Donna love the design awesome job. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the colors!! They are so pretty together!! Absolutely gorgeous card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design! Love the color combo!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card- love the great pop of color with your embellishments! Glad to see you at Sweet Stamps playing in the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVE that stamp and the paper with it is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStamps.com!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Donna! Happy Tuesday, hope you're having a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for stopping by... your compliments make me smile. I truly enjoyed the challenge and look forward to playing along again!
    Craftily yours, ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you mail a card like this? (Big bows and stick pins)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking that question. Lots of people hesitate on creating such chunky cards because of the cost to mail them. I will often save these thicker cards for giving in person, but when I do mail them I just pop them in a padded envelope. The shipping is a bit more, but if I create a special card for someone it's worth that extra cost to me. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my page!

      Delete
  9. You know I just adore this color combination! What an exquisite card, Ms. Donna, those hands are truly talented :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet girlfriend. Your compliments make me smile!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!