7/25/13

Chevron Cutie

Happy Thursday!
Popping in on you to share a card that I created for a post over at the Pinque Peacock Blog.
I had a lot of fun with the layers, embossing and the variety of products on this cutie.
The "centerpiece" is that fun, super chunky CHEVRON button from Pinque Peacock
It's big, it's bright and it's FUN.
Those designer paper "scraps" came in handy for lining the inside of my creation as well as a special touch on the envelope.  I hope that all these little touches make someone's day!


Thanks for stopping by today. 
I hope your day is just dandy!
~Donna K


~Supply List~

Papers ::: StampinUP
Embossing Folders ::: {Chevron & Hexagon} StampinUP
Ribbons/Twine ::: October Afternoon, 3GirlJAM & Trendy Twine
Stamps ::: StampinUP
Rhinestones ::: Recollections
Button ::: Pinque Peacock


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna! LOVE the colors, papers and all the GREAT embellishments!! Awesome card!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and pretty Donna! I love that patterned paper and how you lined the inside of both the card and the envelope! Such pretty embossing and ribbon too and that chevron button is really cute!
    Again and again, you woo me!
    Hugs
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna this card is stunning! I love the design and your choice of color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this GORGEOUS paper that you used for this card and the wonderful PP Button adds just the right amount of pizazz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! The papers are gorgeous!! I love all of the texture and dimension!! Just fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna this is truly amazing. I love the beautiful color and the flower made with PP 1.5 button.

    TFS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Donna, I love the contrast of the purple against the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful colors, I love it. I am now a follower. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. The extra touches you added are terrific!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty- love your colors of the DP- and the flower petals under the button- very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, this card is so striking! The pattern paper is awesome! Love the chevron button flower!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!