7/11/13

Happy Thursday!

Hey, hey...it's Thursday.  
I wanted to hop on here before getting in gear around the house.  We've had family here with us for several weeks and I've got a list a mile long of "to-do's" today. 
First,  I MUST share this beauty with you.
This card was created on a recent girls day out with my mom and some of my sweetest crafty friends.
We hooked up for a day of laughs and snacks and creating. 
This card was NOT my favorite when I left that day. However... as she waited patiently for me to return to my craft space almost a month later I found that I really LOVE her.  
I love that she was created in the company of good friends.
I love that this card is created with some amazing washi paper straight from Okinawa, Japan thanks to my friend Dawn who is stationed there with her family.
I love that the post card is an old post card that I picked up when visiting Maryland with my hubby.
I love that the sentiment is so true and perfect. 
I hope that you have people in your life that help your being and that your today is a wonderful one!
Thanks for stopping by and for letting me share with you today. 
Make your day a beautiful one!
~Donna K

Supply List
Papers ::: Papertrey Ink, K&Co, StampinUP, Washi Paper
Stick Pin ::: Pinque Peacock
Ribbons ::: Recollections & Misc Fibers
Inks ::: StampinUP, Tim Holtz
Misc Embellies ::: Recollections, K & Co
Embossing folder ::: StampinUP



4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Donna!! LOVE all the bright colors and awesome embellishments!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! The papers are just beautiful!! How awesome that you created it with items that are special to you!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Jessica and Lisa, this card is gorgeous! It was clearly created with lots of love, you are one blessed lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna I have to say every time I come to your blog I just find lots of beautiful creations and inspiration. You are truly an artiste. Great job on this card. Its gorgeous.


    HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!