7/12/13

You are my Sunshine on this rainy Friday


Seriously people .... it's been raining a LOT here in Eastern, NC lately.
So I'm creating my own sunshine today.
Love this sentiment and song... 
It makes an adorable birthday card don'tcha think?
I decided on softer colors and some sweet embellishments for this 
summer-time card.
The shape card is out of my "norm" but I kinda like it.
See how those challenges can keep you busy trying new things?!
Thanks for making a stop at my blog today.
I hope your day is sunny...
~Donna K

You'll find this card linked up to these fun challenges:::

 Craftin Desert Diva's Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party #10 - It's Summer


Supply List 
Papers ::: StampinUP
Stamps ::: StampinUp, Hero Arts
Stick Pin ::: Pinque Peacock
Die ::: Spellbinders
Ink ::: StampinUP




6 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous!! I love the shape and beautiful colors!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Donna! Love the fun ribbon and pin and of course the awesome shape!!
    Thanks for sharing and for linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna! You can have some of our TX sunshine in exchange for some of that rain :D we could sure use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card! The shape is so fun and wow..love the color choice!
    Thanks for joining us in the "Summer" linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shape and love this color combo! Send some rain my way we can use it in AZ! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sunshine!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!