8/4/13

Christmas Tag Challenge

I'm not in the Christmas spirit...YET... but challenges like this one
help remind me that Christmas isn't that far off.  Heck,I might even get sparked to do a few cards now that I have my holiday goodies out.  Thanks for the nudge Sweet Stamps!
I used the Large Snowflake stamp as the main focus of this country style tag. 
The tag measures 5.25"x 2.5" it's not huge but there is room for a small note on the back.

Thanks for stopping by today... see more tag inspiration over at the
~Donna K


12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag. I love the colors and that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like you've got the Christmas spirit, Donna ;). This is beautiful! LOVE the plaid background and your fabulous, layered snowflake! Such delicious texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Love the snowflake and the papers!! What a fabulous tag!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...oh wow!!! This is a stunner!! Love the black, red and kraft with the burlap too!! Love the chevron embossed background too!! Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning design and gorgeous! Absolutely adorable! Love the kraft and burlap! Thanks for playing at SweetStamps. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your tags look great with the Kraft and red and you did a great job with the snowflake image, thanks for playing along with us in the SweetStamps.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable. Love the way you used the snowflake. Thanks for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color combination on your tag and the large bow and ribbon. Thanks for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this great tag- esp love the kraft and red and the burlap! That snowflake is awesome...and LOVE that great big bow!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!