8/3/13

Summer Flowers

Hello friends! 
Can you BELIEVE it's August already?
Seems like we were just excited about spring, ya know?!
I'm way behind in my card making this summer, but the distraction is all for good reason.
Lots of family time, riding my bicycle, walking and sunny days at the beach...no complaints here!
All that fun stuff inspired this bright and cheery, flowery card.
I was DIE-ing (pun intended) to use a Step Card Die that I recently purchased from Sweet Stamps.
This is my very first attempt and I'm pleased with the final creation.
I'm excited to enter this baby in a few fun challenges. 
I will add the links to the bottom of my post along with the supply list.
Thanks for stopping by today...hope your day is BEAUTIFUL!
'til next time...   
~Donna K


Pop over to these fun challenges and linkys to get yourself inspired!
***

***
Supplies
Ink ::: StampinUp, Tim Holtz
Ribbon / Twine ::: 3GirlJAM, Trendy Twine
Flowers ::: Paper Studio
Stick Pin ::: Pinque Peacock
Papers ::: PapertreyInk, K&Co Geo Floral 



13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! The papers are absolutely beautiful!! I love the colors!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous card. LOVE the colors. So glad to see that you linked up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those luxurious colors! SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful. I love those colors, pin and flowers!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Birthday“ Linky Party. New Linky Party starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a bright and beautiful card, Donna, just like you! You are doing just what summer is all about - enjoy!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Great design and love the amazing colors! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love the colors, it really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rich colors of this card, DT sister! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl JAM! Julie O, 3GJ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card my friend!! LOVE the design and GREAT colors and papers!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Kraft w/Ribbon Challenge!
    We have a new challenge beginning tomorrow, hope to see you join in again :)
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Donna! (then again, everything you do is gorgeous!!) Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow now this is a beauty. I love the colors and this paper just too cute.

    HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!