8/22/13

Happy Birthday to my Mom & Me!

Hello!!
Today is my day to post over at Pinque Peacock.  
So I shared a card that I created for my mom. 
Because.... OUR birthday was yesterday!!
I created this step card with *display* in mind.  I love that you can stand it up and it's not just a "regular" card.  I tend to stick to standard two fold cards so I'm working harder to mix things up a bit.
You'll find that burlap button at the Pinque Peacock Shop, the crinkle Ribbon is 3 Girl JAM and the step die is one I purchased at Sweet Stamps by Cheery Lynn Designs.
I decorated the inside with the designer paper and stamped the date on there. 
And... the funny part of this creation is the stamp on the back. It's from Stampoutonline and it's cute, right?!
I know that some of you card making friends can relate to being up for HOURS creating that one special card.
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm really glad you did!
See the supply list and challenges I've entered this card in below!
~Donna K

Link Ups
Just B Creative Crazy = Anything Goes

Supplies 
Papers ::: Recollections
Stamps ::: StampinUP, Stampoutonline
Ink ::: StampinUp, Tim Holtz
Embellishments ::: Recollections, StampinUp



17 comments:

  1. What a super gorgeous card Donna!!! LOVE the step design and beautiful papers and embellishments!!
    Wishing you and your mom a VERY happy Birthday!! Hope you had a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for your shared event! And that stamp on the back ROCKS! I haven't heard of that company, but I love that stamp. I NEED that stamp, LOL.

    Donna, I also want to tell you how much I love your sweet comments when you visit my blog. You are so faithful and I appreciate that very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are just beautiful. And happy birthday to two beautiful ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card- love the card design and colors- and the die/card fold is awesome. Love the grunged up a little look too- beautiful colors- and gotta love the stamp on the back too! I need one of those : ) My youngest missed my B-day by 5 days....... Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and Sandra had a super duper day!!! I could just squeeze both of you everytime I see you! I love this step card. Now I got to go find that die. The papers are just beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the burlap button and the papers you chose! I hope you and your mom had an awesome birthday! Yesterday was my cousin's 40th birthday and I really got her good on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy birthday to you and your mom!! I hope you both had wonderful days filled with love and happiness!! How awesome to share the day with your mom!! The card you made for her is gorgeous!! I love the design and beautiful colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna this card is just amazing!! I am in awe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome you share your birthday with your mom!! I'm glad you had such a great day! you deserve the best! Beautifully done card my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I LOVE the green! And that flower is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot to mention...what absolute precious--ness. I can see your "then" in your "now". Awwww.

      Delete
  11. Love love love this!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this step card. Totally fabulous. The colours you used are fantastic together. Thanks for linking up with Craftin' Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Donna you created such an awesome card. I love the colors and Happy Belated Birthday to you and your mom. I just know she loved this card.

    HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty step card - lovely colors! The stamp on the back is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday to you and your mom ! It is a beautiful card ! And I really love your stamp on the back !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by to wish me a happy birthday and complimented on my card! I read each comment and truly appreciate you stopping by to say hello!
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!