8/14/13

Hump Day!

Howdy and Happy Hump Day!
Summer is quickly coming to an end..but before we say good bye to beach days and summer breezes we have a few birthdays to celebrate.  
My niece and nephew...yes, twins...celebrate their special day on Saturday.
They are twins, but they are totally unique in personality so matchy matchy doesn't work.  
I created the little bug card for Emmy (yesterday's post) and this card is  for Max. 
He is a total fish at the beach so I thought this paper was perfect.

To give it some extra umph..I coated the whale with crystal effects and scattered a variety of buttons and bling as the bubbles.  Simple and sweet, eh?!

I'm linking up this cutie at Beckie's Just Because Linky Party.

Thanks for popping in today... 

~Donna K

Supplies 
Papers ::: StampinUP, Unknown Designer Paper ...so sorry!
Embellies ::: Recollections, Pinque Peacock, StampinUP
Ink ::: StampinUp
Stamp ::: StampinUP




7 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! That paper is fabulous!! I love how you added the buttons and bling!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool. Love the fun play with those circles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. LOVE your card. Thanks for linking up at my Just Because Linky Party.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! So clever, great paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a beautiful card. I love the use of the buttons. Just beautiful.

    HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!