8/13/13

Love Bug

Happy Tuesday, Friends!
Just a quick little cutie for you today. 
I have been waiting for the perfect reason to use this fabric covered lady bug button from Pinque Peacock and yesterday I found it!

She goes perfectly with this designer paper that I have been hoarding saving don't you think? 
I have a feeling my niece is going to love it!

Thanks for peeking in on me today!
Have a great day.
~Donna K

PS....find this little lady linked up over at Beckie's Linky Party over at Just B Creative Crazy.

:::supplies :::
Papers ::: StampinUP, Unknown designer papers
Twine ::: Trendy Twine
Ink ::: Memento Black
Button ::: Pinque Peacock





12 comments:

  1. That lady bug button is the cutest ever, and probably my favorite PP product I've seen! What a darling card and I am so glad you "saved" the perfect paper for this perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Girl, no shame...we are all paper hoarders. I wear my badge proudly. LOL!!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! Love the twine behind the ladybug button too. And that 'saved' DP really is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! And because my nickname growing up was "ladybug", I have a special thing regarding them! This is PERFECT...and that designer paper you stowed away works WONDERFULLY with the button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your niece will definitely love it!! This is fabulous!! The paper is too cute and the ladybug button is perfect!! Awesome card!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Donna!! This is adorable! Such PERFECT paper and that lady bug button is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card!! I especially love how you used the Trendy Twine to accent the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that ladybug is just darling! I like the way you worked that twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...thank each and every one of you for your compliments!! I am so tickled every time I see that someone has dropped me a note! You all are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO SO cute and SO clever! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh now this is a great reason to use Pinque Peacock lady bug button. I'm in love with this =) Just a true beauty.

    HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!