8/15/13

Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Grand Opening Hop



Welcome to the Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Grand-Opening Hop!
I'd like to give a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Beckie for including me in her Grand Opening Hop!
You should have landed here after visiting with Lisa
Doesn't she just knock your socks off with her talented self?

As you hop along each stop will be showcasing items that can be found in the NEW Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions online store.
The Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions store focuses mainly on brads and eyelets. However, it does have a few other crafty notions that you can't live without, along with being very proud to carry May Arts ribbon.

Now on to my creations.
Not one, but TWO projects with Sparkly Sweet goodies... 
WHO... I mean HOO doesn't love an adorable owl?
I created a little owl tag with lots of paper layers, attached that fab ribbon & twine to that super dooper paper clip and there she is!  
This would be so cute for a teacher gift or back to school book mark don't you think? 


I just LOVE the expression on this little lady's face!
***
Part two..
Sorry if I'm over loading you with pictures. 
I'm kind of a {photo} nut...  

A few little messages in a bottle jar!
I saw this in a crafting catalog and had to try it. 
I used one of my canning jars and created these darling little notes to go inside.  They are fairly small but make a huge statement with these CUTE owl brads! 
The cards measure approx 2" X 3.5" and have teeny matching envelopes as well. I added some crinkle ribbon to the outside of the jar along with the twine from Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions to tie on that blingy button. 
I think the clear button goes nicely with the jar. 
That's it for me... thanks for stoppin'! 
Enjoy the rest of the hop...once you leave here you should be heading over to the oh so talented Migdalia!
{Be sure to take a peek at the discounts, prizes and rules below.}

 ***
Enjoy the Grand-Opening Sale 8/15 - 8/18
 Save 10% on all purchases plus FREE shipping on all orders $10.00 and up.

!!!  PRIZE ALERT !!!
And what is a hop without a prize?
1 Lucky Hopper will win a sampler pack of May Arts ribbon.

May Arts ribbon sampler includes one-half yard of each pictured.


PRIZE RULES & ENTRIES
1. You must comment on every stop of the hop.

2. Share on FB and be sure to tag Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions. +1 entry
3. "Like" Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions on FB and say hi on the page to get your credit. +1 entry
4.  Be a follower of the blog. Comment separately on hop post to get your credit. +1 entry 

Thanks for stopping by! Here's the full line up in case you get lost along the way.

Sparkly Sweet Blog 
Jessica E 
Pam 
Jessica B
Lisa
Donna K
Migdalia
Beckie

30 comments:

  1. Shut the front door!!! OMG Donna~ you have totally knocked it out of the park with this super adorable project!!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that adorable owl tag....so super fun and awesome and then you had to go on and do another awesome project!!!
    Such a GREAT idea with the message in the jar...I LOVE those adorable little notes inside and of course you had to decorate it just as cute!!!
    Awesome job my friend! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my oh my!!! You know I'm crazy over some owls, and these dag done things are to die for!!!!! Loved the way you showcased your cards!!!! Your amazing!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!!!! I love the owl notes inside the mason jar..spectacular idea!!!! I am in love with owls so I would have to say your projects really stand out to me... beautiful job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! Adore those little owls! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooo would have thought to put that cute owl in a little jar!?? Well, Donna K would! LOVE that those are OWL BRADS! WOW! The ribbon is perfect on the jar and the little cards!
    Your owl tag would be perfect on a teacher's gift OR as a bookmark- it IS the perfect gift!
    Your talent always amazes me, my sweet friend!
    hugs!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!!!! You've done sooo fantastically awesome with all the crafty goodness! !! I just stinking love them all. Talk about outta box thinking! Wow, wow, wow!!!! Thanks for being an amazing part of this new venture, and being an outstanding friend. Hugs!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoot, hoo for the owl projects! Super duper cute! Had to hop through before I head out to my Copics (squeal) classes. Yes, I'm trying to make you jealous. No, not really. I'm just so excited. I love your messages in a jar idea. I may have to 'lift' that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh wow, the tag is so fun and love the fabulous ribbon bow! The mason jar turned out perfect and what a GREAT idea:) The cards are simply adorable! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' fun! I love the idea of note cards in a jar! I really like the fun colors you chose to use. You are exactly right, the blingy button looks FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your enthusiasm throughout the entire post!! Both the paperclip and the message jar are awesome. I love the houndstooth paper you used on the cards and the jar lid! I love the expression on the owl's face as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your projects are absolutely gorgeous, Donna!! I love how you decorated the paperclip!! It looks beautiful!! And the messages in a jar - creative and fabulous!! Awesome job as always!! So happy to be hopping with you today :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you made a tag on the clip, very cute. I am totally infatuated with the notes in the jar. I want to make this project myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heheheheh... the paper clip is sooo stickin' cute!!! He would cheer up anyones day... but I love all you do anyway Ms. Donna.... awesome projects!!! {{{MUAH}}}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Completely and absolutely ADORABLE!!!! The tag is a great idea with the clip. I can really see the size of the clip with the tag on it. And your note sets are so cute. The colors are great and I love that you are using a jar. Way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally adore this sweet little project! Love the big clip and your note cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just too stinkin cute!!! Loved both projects,the cutie patootie owl and the mason jar all dolled up. Great job :D

    (:(:smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donna your tags and jar are just too stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are super duper cute! I love the notes in the jar!!!! What a cure idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Donna THIS ROCKS!!! I just love owls.. and I have to say all the ribbon you gals have used IS AMAZING!!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Donna, these are all fabulous.. The owls are so cute and so in right now.. Just great ideas..


    Glad to be sharing this hop with you.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your projects are ADORABLE!! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Donna. Wanted to stop by and see what goodies you created and these are absolutely adorable. I love owl. I think you need to send these to me ;)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping over Lesley! I will be happy to share my owls with you!! Careful what you wish for.

      Delete
  23. O.K. time to pin the jar of messages...way too cute and easier than making jam!!! LOL
    thanks for sharing your projects.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping over and for your comment Claire! This was MUCH easier than making jam for sure!

      Delete
  24. Awesome projects, love the owls!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute projects Donna! I especially love that giant paper clip :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darling owl tag and cards! Love the jar idea!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh what a cute idea! I just might have to case this one! Such cute owls

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!