9/30/13

celebrate life's simple pleasures

"Celebrate life's simple pleasures" is one of my favorite sentiments.  I've used it on my cards quite often but I don't think it will ever go out of style....I hope not anyway!
Today starts a new Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's and the theme is 
"Anything with a sentiment."

I created this fall card for this linky party using rich papers and embellishments for lots of texture and layers.
Check out my supply list to find out where to get these lovely goodies. 
Don't forget to join Tara and link up your favorite sentiment project over at Craftin Desert Diva's for a chance to win some amazing prizes as well as a chance at top 3!
Have a beautiful day today!
~Donna K

PS...Mark your bloggy calendar for Craftin Desert Diva's Spooktacular Blog Hop on October 19&20!


Supply List:
Papers - Bo Bunny, Recollections, PapertreyInk, StampinUp
Ink-StampinUp
Flowers- Paper Studio

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #49 - Flowers

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna!!!
    Love all the texture :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog for our Celebration challenge!

      Delete
  2. Such a very lovely card Donna- so very "autumn like"! I love the embossing and the burlap! That PP stick pin is a beauty! That IS a timeless sentiment and the perfect finishing touch on your beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your friendship and bloggy support Teresa!

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful card !!! Everything , the colors the texture are all perfect !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Migdalia! I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Donna, wow,wow wow!!! This is gorgeous!!! Love all the great texture!

    Hope you have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shelly! I really enjoyed creating this card.

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely card! So many beautiful details. Just perfect for our "Flowers" challenge at CC&CC. Thanx so much for playing along with us. Joanne

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!