9/26/13

Fall Things

I gathered a few leaves this morning when I was walking....because...
I saw an inspirational quote yesterday and the photo background was a leaf with a heart punched out.
Well... for the life of me I cannot tell you what the quote was or even where it was. It could have been as simple as "Have a nice day!" but what stuck in my mind was that pretty leaf with the heart punch. 
I knew it would make a perfect card for my adventurous, nature loving friend. 
So I made this one...it's far from perfect but it's simple and pretty and the sentiment says a LOT. 
I hope you like it and even more, I hope you're glad that you stopped by today!
~Donna K

I'm linking this card up at the following blogs:
&

Supplies:::
Cardstock-My Mind's Eye, Recollections
Ink-StampinUp
Stamp-StampinUp
Metal Eyelets-Recollections

4 comments:

  1. I am always so happy to stop by your blog and be inspired and awed, Donna! I just love your card - the heart punched out of the leaf is precious and so very unique! I just may have to "lift" that idea! Your talents never cease to amaze me, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa! Your sweet words mean so much to me, my friend! You may "lift" any idea that strikes your fancy!

      Delete
  2. This is just super and love that you used real leaves!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party. New Linky Party starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! You know I LOVE your parties my friend!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!