9/16/13

Happy Monday!

Because I started my day with a delicious Pumpkin Spice coffee, courtesy of my sweet hubby.
I thought I'd share this yummy pic with you...
but let me clarify, this photo is not a photo of my dining table this morning... it's just sort of an inspiration to get you in the fall spirit.
photo source: Healthful Pursuit












As I was sipping my yummy coffee and thinking about how I could improve my blog I came across Jessica Kephart's Blog Roll Link Up Party at Homespun Elegance and thought, why not link up Created by Donna K?  The best way to get better at what you do is get out there and explore...find new inspiration and see what others are up to.  Jessica is ONE BUSY LADY and her blog is full of inspiration, challenges, and information.  Stop by, check out Homespun Elegance and link up your blog too!!  

Homespun Elegance

2 comments:

  1. I am not a coffee drinker, but pumpkin spice coffee sounds delicious!! Thanks for the link...I'm headed there to check it out!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info. Inspiration is always wonderful. And you my dear give it to me everyday!! big hugs
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!