9/5/13

I want to ride my bicycle!

Happy Friday!
Today... I am in a mad rush. 
Things have been...let's just say...
CRAZY hectic at my place.  All. Summer. Long.
This weekend is NO exception.
I have this cute card to show you here that I shared on my Facebook page a few days ago.
I have been a bicycling nut this summer...all in preparation for the Bike MS event that is taking place on Saturday.
I will be bicycling 100 miles (my first Century, ever!) with my husband, daughter and some very special friends to raise funds for the National MS Society.
This card was inspired by the training for this weekend.  
The forecast says it's going to be 82 and sunny so there's our beautiful day!
Stay tuned for a post about our event...until then....
Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!
~Donna K

Supply List
Stamp ::: Sweet Stamps Bicycle with Flower Basket
Papers ::: StampinUP
Ink ::: Tim Holtz, StampinUP
Ribbon ::: May Arts via Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Buttons ::: Burlap Fabric-Pinque Peacock, Clear button-Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card inspired by a great event ! Good for you ! What an inspiration ! Thank you so much for sharing !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! I love the design and the bike stamp - it looks fabulous!! Good luck this weekend!! Wow, 100 miles!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!