9/19/13

Oh, Baby! Gift Card Holder

Happy Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by today.  
Today's post is a baby girl gift card holder that I 
created for my DT post over at Pinque Peacock
I have had this Oh Baby sentiment for a while and I thought it was a perfect match with these 
Aren't those buttons just the CUTEST?! 
I used some scrumptious ribbon from 3GirlJAM Baby Bundle and a chunky chevron background stamp from Hero Arts to doll up the front. 
Custom Fabric Covered Buttons - Pinque Peacock


The inside sentiment is a mixture of Papertrey Ink & Recollections sets. 
I will give you the run down below on how to make this gift card holder.  
They are perfect for any occasion and hold a standard gift card, some cash-ola or a folded check!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a FABULOUS day!!
~Donna K

Challenges I've linked up with:  

Instructions for this project:

Cardstock cut to 4.25" X 11"
Score @ 5.5" & 8"
Flip and score again at 8"
Fold and crease at score lines
Add adhesive to the bottom of the card then carefully snip the inside edge(where you see the chomp on the bottom photo) this allows your gift to slide in. I used a scalloped punch to cut the chomp, but any style punch works.
I used a 14" piece of ribbon and added that to the outside, then layered my papers. Easy Peasy!

Supplies used in this creation:
Papers-StampinUP, Recollections, Papertrey Ink craft
Stamps-Hero Arts, StudioG, Papertrey Ink, Recollections
Ribbon-3GirlJAM 

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! The buttons are just gorgeous!! So sweet and pretty!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna this is so adorable I love this card, makes me want to place an order for these buttons now! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a peek, Heather. I love these little buttons too. Grab 'em while you can!!

      Delete
  3. How adorable! But what else would I expect from you?? This is going to make a perfect gift for someone! Thank you so much for including the recipe for the gift card holder too! That PP button is super cute and I love the touch of 3 Girl Jam ribbon!
    Crafty Hugs my friend!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to let me know if you create any gift cards in this style, Teresa! Love your work too my friend...thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute card. I really like the soft colors and the pink chevron with the 3GJ ribbon. Thanks for joining in on the 3 Girl JAM Celebrations with Ribbon Challenge.

    Cheri - 3GJ Design Team member
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the fun challenge at 3GJ, Cheri...always have fun playing along with you ladies!

      Delete
  5. love this Donna! What a beautiful card my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Celebration Challenge!!
    Jessica
    3GJ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to get this as a card for a baby shower. Super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna this card is just too cute. I love these buttons. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!