10/14/13

Craftin Desert Diva's Halloween Linky Party-Spooky Snacks

Today is the first day of the Halloween Craft it up and Link it Up Party at Craftin Desert Diva's.
I hope you'll play along too. 
There are always amazing prizes and tons of inspiration involved with Tara's Linky Parties. 
I created this super simple "Spooky Snack" 
goodie for my niece.
It's the perfect size for a little sweetness.
The papers, spider stamp, tag and crazy eyes are all StampinUp.
The orange/white twine is from the
I combined some M&M's with a bit of candy corn mixture and that's it.
I used a 3.5" X 11" sheet of black card stock.
Scored it at 4", 5" & 9".
Added the velcro closure
Tossed the candies in a clear food safe cello bag
and there it is...something sweet and cute for your little goblin.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Happy Monday!
~Donna K

I'm excited to enter my spooky snack in the following challenge:

20 comments:

  1. How super adorable is this!!! I LOVE your project, that stamp is too cute and the treat....yummmmyyyyy!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jessica, your compliments mean so much. i'm a huge admirer of your work and appreciate that you take time out to visit!

      Delete
  2. this is really adorable and cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Rhonda! i'm glad you popped over today!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for popping in on me Migdalia!

      Delete
  4. This is so SWEET DonnaK! Can't wait to make some of these for my little munchkins :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mz K! can't wait to see your version of this!

      Delete
  5. Your niece is going to love it! It super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute ! I loved everything about it !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mayra! A fun and easy way to make the littles smile!

      Delete
  7. This is so cute!! I love the design!! The googly eyes just make the spider!! He's so sweet!! Love, love this!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Dag gone cute!!! That tag is spooktacular , LOVE IT!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I LOVE this! I am definitely going to need to give this a try! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little treat bag and I love how you created your very own 'harvest mix" :) Thanks for the directions, I see a lot of these in my future.

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super FUN & CREATIVE Candy holder love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun is this! SuPeR! It's been so long since I have made some of these. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!