10/8/13

Feeling Witchy

Happy Tuesday!
It's raining and cold here in Eastern, NC today.  
Makes for a good day to create, sip coffee and listen to some good relaxing music. 
 I shouldn't really have titled this post Feeling Witchy because I'm not really "witchy" other than this cute little tag.  This witchy-poo is heading out in a goodie Halloween package, but I wanted to show it to you here first.  Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate with me when I pulled out my camera so the photos are a tad bit dark....sorry!  
I was trying to show off that bright purple paper and the fun tassel that I made with some Trendy Twine.  It's from the Halloween Mini Sweet Treats set

Ok...I'm off for now. See the supplies and challenges I'm linking this witchy little tag to below!
Have a great day today!
~Donna K



Supply List:
Inks: StudioG
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Unity Stamp Co.
Stickers: K & Co
Papers: StampinUP, K&Co
Twine: Trendy Twine
Ribbon: Celebrations
Metals: Paper Studio



15 comments:

  1. This is a FABULOUS tag!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything with a Sentiment“ Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the colors and all that sparkle!
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so NICE I love the colors great job on the tassel.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute! I have been having the same problem with photo taking all week here in Maryland but we needed the rain!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, Donna, this is awesome. Love all the fun colors and the cute twine tassel!

    Thanks so much for joining us for the Trendy Twine Challenge.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, love all of your details and the tassel at the bottom is such a nice touch! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and I love your witch. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome tag Donna!! LOVE the adorable witch and that twine tassel is FAB!!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at the Trendy Twine challenge!!!
    Jessica
    TT~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great tag! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Trendy Twine Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag, the witch is awesome!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome tag, thanks for joining our Trendy Twine challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous tag!! Love all the little details. Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun tag Donna, love the tassel!!
    Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that sentiment and the tassel!!!!! I have tried one of those before and it didn't turn out as nice! thanks for joining this month's Trendy Twine CHallenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!