10/24/13

Happy Thanksgiving Fall Card

If you're looking for the Polka Dotted Bliss Cute & Spooky Blog Hop Post click HERE
To leave a comment about the Pinque Peacock Anniversary Prize Pack click HERE

Happy Thursday!
Thursdays are kinda like "my days" as in, my favorite days at Pinque Peacock.  I don't know why I always like to post on Thursdays, but I do.  I think this is a pretty cool card to share with you on a Thursday as well, because Thanksgiving is { ALWAYS } on a Thursday 
and I'm thankful that you're here!
I had fun with this card.  It's not all that elaborate, but it came together nicely.
I think that  fabric Pumpkin Die Cut Embellishment from Pinque Peacock 
had a LOT to do with it. 
Chevrons are so "IN" and Fall is so "IN" right now too.
I distressed and shaded the edges, layered the pieces at an angle.
Die cut the edge to make it appear as a piece of note paper.
Of course, I had to use some burlap and crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM and a metal brad.
The sentiment is one from Studio G, very simple but I like it.
I hope you like it too! To see the Pinque Products up close and personal be sure to like Pinque Peacock on Facebook.  To follow the blog click here.  
There's always something happening and if you aren't a fan already you should be!
In case you're wondering what this last photo is...that's some sweet treats that I'm offering to the Facebook Fans of Pinque Peacock and also my 
Pinque Peacock is celebrating their first birthday in big fashion and I 
wanted to share in the fun.
To be eligible you just have to like them both on FB and let me know in the post HERE.

Thanks for coming by today... 
~Donna K

I'm looking forward to entering this card in the following challenges:

23 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty pumpkin card! I'm thankful for YOU, my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pumpkin and I love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment Charlene!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the texture with the burlap and the ribbon and the torn paper!! Absolutely fabulous!! The chevron pumpkin rocks!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Your comments mean so much!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your card!! Donna this is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jessica...so glad you stopped by my creative friend!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you so much, Patti! i'm happy you stopped by!

      Delete
  6. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The burlap, chevrons, autumn goodness, and everything else! It almost puts me in the mood to make some PUMPKIN BUTTER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin butter! YUM! Thanks for your comments, Rebecca!

      Delete
  7. Oh this is a simply beautiful card. Love the burlap you added. Simply beautiful!

    Love it!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly..always happy to have you stop by! :-)

      Delete
  8. I am so thankful to have such a creative friend who posts her lovely creations for me to "ooohhh" and "ahhhh" over! I did not even KNOW about these adorable pumpkin die cuts- precious! Love that burlap and ribbon combination! You are just one talented, sweet friend!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are way to kind to me Teresa! Thanks for always being here cheering me on. Big hugs my creative friend!

      Delete
  9. Donna this is such a beautiful card. I too love fall colors. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card that pumpkin is so cute! Now I want some! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather. The pumpkin was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  11. Awesome card! I love the bow!!!

    You are such a talented card maker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite for sure! So classy, very shabby chic for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!