10/1/13

It's a Snowflake Day

The cooler weather is making me think of....SNOW....no, not really!
We don't get much snow in Eastern, NC but when we do it sure is pretty.
Almost as pretty as this snowflake stamp from Sweet Stamps, LLC.
I love this stamp and really enjoyed paper piecing it for this card. 
First I heat embossed it with black powder, then layered it with burlap and papers and last I tied it together with a vintage button in the center.   
The bow made from jute string is from Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions and the paper you see here is from Basic Grey.
I enjoy decorating the inside of my cards as well, this one has the 
Have a beautiful day, also from Sweet Stamps, LLC. I think the sentiment is perfect for any season.
I hope you have yourself a beautiful day today!
Thanks for stoppin'
~Donna K

Supply List:
Stamps ::: Large Snowflake, Have a Beautiful Day/Sweet Stamps, LLC
Papers ::: Basic Grey, StampinUp, Papertrey Ink
Ink ::: Tim Holtz, StampinUP
Metal Button Brad ::: Recollections


I'm linking this project to:



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! I love this design- beautifully done! Thanks for joining in the Monthly Paper Piecing Technique Challenge! I really enjoy your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shelly! I love SS challenges!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome!!! LOVE all the texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card. I so love the different papers and take on the snowflake. Thanks for linking up in October's Just Because Linky Party!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card , I really love the colors you used !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design and the red on the snowflake really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!