10/9/13

October Fairy Queen

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
I love this quote by LM Montgomery.
It's perfect on a day like today, it's cooler and the leaves are falling.
October is a month that several of my friends celebrate a birthday.  This isn't necessarily a birthday card, but it's blank inside so it could be.
I was trying my best to make this Fairy Queen look fall-ish.
Not sure if I accomplished that, but here she is...
Thank you for looking in on me today.
Happy Wednesday!
~Donna K

I used the following goodies to create this fall card:
Papers: K&Co, StampinUP
Ribbons: Holly Berry/3GirlJAM, Celebrations
Die: Spellbinders
Metal: Tim Holtz
Inks: Tim Holtz, Copic, StampinUp
Metal: Tim Holtz

This card is linked up with the following linky parties/challenges:



8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Donna!! The fairy is so pretty...you colored her beautifully!! And what an awesome sentiment, too!!

    I missed so many gorgeous projects while I was gone!! I especially love the Feeling Witchy tag and the stunning Celebrate Life's Simple Pleasures card!! You did an awesome job with everything!! I hope you are doing well!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design, beautiful coloring on the Fairy Queen. Love the red bow and the design papers you chose. Thank you for joining us in this week's blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an fantastic card! Love the way you used you colors and your coloring is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fall card, nice papers and embellishments. Thanks for playing along in the SweetStamps.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the paper and rich color of the ribbon and of course...My personal favorite Queen Fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Lovely coloring of the image!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!