10/22/13

Pinque Peacock's 1 Year Anniversary Bash and your chance to win!

Hey, Hey!
Pinque Peacock is turning ONE!
Jessica, the lady behind Pinque Peacock has worked hard and played hard this past year. Jessica's beautiful, hand crafted items have been a big part of my crafting space.  
I'm just mad about her stick pins and fabric covered buttons but you'll find beads and felt poppers there too...the list goes on and on!
Stop by the Pinque Peacock Anniversay Bash Event Page on Facebook to join the fun and see
the list of sponsors as well as tons of Pinque Peacock DT projects from the past year.

I'm very excited to take part in the Pinque Peacock Anniversary bash and I have a sweet little Holiday Tag/Embellishment Prize to 
share with one lucky facebook fan!
This prize pack is valued at $15 & includes products from:
Basic Grey, Recollections, EK Success, Studio G. It contains Buttons, Ribbon, Twine, Tags and Rub Ons.  You will also find a Pinque Peacock Product from my own collection in there as well!

For your chance to win...stop by my blog and leave a comment letting me know that you are a fan of Pinque Peacock as well as Created by Donna K on FB between October 23 & 31st. 
You must comment here on Created By Donna K Blog to be eligible to win.  
Winner will be announced on October 31st on Created by Donna K Facebook Page.

Here are your links:

Thanks for joining the celebration!
~Donna K





24 comments:

  1. How cool! I am a follower to all 3 and your blog of course:) I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me as well:) Thanks for a chance to win!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to offer up a giveaway. Thank you....Of course I like you both on FB (Amy Jones). HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your biggest fan, Donna K and I like Pinque Peacock a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME prize pack!! don't listen to Sandra I'm your biggest fan!! :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so wonderful for offering such an awesome prize package!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the prize pack!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hand to post as anonymous because I couldn't figure out how else to do it!! But this is Becky Layman!!

      Delete
  7. What an awesome prize package!! Thanks for the chance to win!! I like both you and PP on FB!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to win that fun prize pack! Thanks for the chance to win!! :)

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for doing the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a fan of Pinque Peacock as well as Created by Donna K on FB

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great gift, Donna. I love this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a FB fan of PP and Donna K and follow the blogs. Super groovy prize!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a doll! Thank you for all of your kind words and all of YOUR hard work on the Team! Love and Hugs!!!! Great Prize---someone is gonna feel CHEERY when they win!
    ~Quirky Queen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a Pinque Peacock fan. What a cool prize. I have followed your blog via GFC and will follow via Bloglovin as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a faithful follower of you too DonnaK I love your work and i have been following pinque peacock as well.a cool prize thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely giveaway - I follow you on FB
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ive been a fan and would love to win :)
    lifecreatedblog@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome prize! I am and have been a fan of yours for some time now...you are a talented artist. (I am a fan of Pinque Peacock also)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you to each of you for your support and comments! Looking forward to choosing a winner on 10.31.13 !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey sweet lady, I'm following both blogs and am fans of both pages :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much to each of you who takes time out of your day to visit my blog...to follow on facebook and to cheer on my friend Jessica over at Pinque Peacock. So glad I could encourage the love...congratulations to the winner of the prize pack and congratulations to Pinque Peacock for a year full of creativity. May you be blessed with many more!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!