10/20/13

Polka Dotted Bliss Turns ONE - Cute (&) Spooky Birthday Blog Hop

If you are looking for Craftin Desert Diva's Spooktacular Blog Hop click HERE

Happy Birthday Polka Dotted Bliss!
Today, I am helping my scrappy friend Kimberly celebrate the 1-year anniversary of her Etsy Shop, Polka Dotted Bliss. She has a spookalicious line-up of talented girls sharing polka-dot Halloween creations all week long on her blog! AND, she's giving away some blog candy each and every day this week. So make sure you stop in all this week, catch some inspiration and enter the giveaways!
Here is a little "ONE-sie" that I created in honor of the big 1 year anniversary celebration.
I thought a polka dotted card was appropriate. I like scary Halloween when it comes to the big kids, but not for the littles.
*****
Here are the goodies Kimberly is giving away today. To enter the giveaway, leave a comment here then head on over to Kimberly's blog for a chance to win.  
**Giveaways Open to US residents only.**
Below is the line up for you so you are sure not to miss a single chance be inspired and to win something amazing!
Be sure to stop by each blog..I promise you won't be disappointed!
*****
I hope that you enjoy the celebration and I want to thank Kimberly for making me part of the party. I'm tickled to be among such talented artists.
Thanks for coming by today!
~Donna K

Supply List:
Papers: StampinUP
Ink: StampinUp
Stamp: Studio G
Die: Papertrey Ink
Ribbon & Eyes:StampinUP

I am excited to link this little cutie up with the following challenges/linky parties:


23 comments:

  1. cutie whotie!! Glad to be hopping with you. You know I love your work. Love the sentiment you put on there to make it halloween...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute card! Perfect for a 4 month old, Anna (Melissa) loved it! Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just super!! You always make the best projects. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Halloween“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made a baby onesie for a shower and the colors are the usual ones but this is AMAZING!! Adorable and FUN!! Love it!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Halloween“ Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love for you to join us at Cut it up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!! I love the onsie!! The papers are fabulous!! Awesome project!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Donna! Love this fun Onesie!

    Hope you are having a NICE Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! this car is way to adorable and I love how you added the googlie eyes, very cute!! Happy Sunday
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you my sweet friend for whipping us this cutie patootie card and joining in my par-tay...you are the best ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what a CUTE onesie!! I love the fun papers and the googly eyes are such a FUN touch!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Onsie card with that sentiment is PERFECT! What a GREAT idea! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's Halloween Linky Party!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your ONE-sie! That is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a super cute idea !!! I love it !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Your creativity and gorgeous creation are amazing.Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your idea! It's such a cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the cutest card. The polka dots were a great idea for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that little onesie!
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know I just love this little card. It was so adorable in person. I'm sure the little one who received it loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute one-sie... love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet card, I made these when Em came along, this one's way cuter!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!