10/22/13

Sweet Stamps Challenge #140 Tags

If you are looking for 

Polka Dotted Bliss Turns ONE - Cute (&) Spooky Birthday Blog Hop Click HERE




Hello Friends!
Today starts a new challenge at Sweet Stamps 
The challenge is #140 - TAGS.
You can join in and have a chance at winning $20 at the Sweet Stamps Shop.
I hope you'll link up with us this week and share your Tag.
Head on over to the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog to link up.
I love this sentiment stamp and use it quite frequently because it's perfect for any occasion.
I decided I wanted to add the tag I created to a standard size A2 card. 
So, my cute gift tag turned into a card with a few bits of paper and a little 3D adhesive.
Thanks for coming by today!
~Donna K





SweetStamp.com Supply List:

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors you have used and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. I love your colors and the pop of the corrugated craft paper adds
    that extra umph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome tag and gorgeous card! I LOVE the colors and all your embellishing!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag turned into a gorgeous card!! I just love the beautiful colors and the design!! Absolutely fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool tag- love the sentiment you used and the corrugated background. And, I love the tag on the card too! So glad you chose to join us at Sweet Stamps on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tag, the layout and papers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and sweet, great use of that tag

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!