10/29/13

Sweet Stamps Challenge #141 - Frames

Hello Friends!
Today is Tuesday and that means another challenge at Sweet Stamps!
This week the challenge is "Frames"
Stop by the Sweet Stamps Blog to link up and for all the details/challenge rules. I promise you'll be inspired.
I chose to make my frame in the shape of a window pane for my card this week. I shaded and distressed the edges of the squares and the blue matte.
I wanted a card that would be great for any occasion or season and the artsyfartsy set Trees & Leaves 2 Step set worked perfectly.
I added a wooden "thinking of you" banner along with textured ribbons and twine.
Thanks for taking time to peek at my card today and don't forget to link up your framed project!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Papers:::StampinUP
Ink:::Tim Holtz, Ink Spots{linked below}
Ribbons/Twine:::3GirlJAM, Recollections, Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Rhinestones:::Recollections


15 comments:

  1. Nice layout for the trees and wonderful year round colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the window frame design!! The tree stamps are beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Great design! I love the frames and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the distressing and the ribbons in the corner is a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! What a GREAT card Donna!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your card- the design is fab! Love the wooden sentiment strip and your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this card. The frames give it a wow effect and the colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely all season's card! Just outside my living room window there's an old chestnut tree. I love how it changes look from season to season, and I think you've captured the colors of each season so beautifully on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you have all four seasons on the card!

    Thanks for playing at TPE.

    ~ Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. I love seeing all 4 seasons in this layout design. Thanks for linking up at Craftin' Desert Divas! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh such gorgeous distressing! What sweet images, I love the pretty design of the seasonal trees. Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!