10/7/13

You Rock - Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party #16



Happy Monday!
Today is a very good day... a very good day to share with you this super simple card with a fun sentiment.  I made this for one of my crafty gal pals who celebrated her birthday recently. She's a new Mimi and she does rock.  It's nice to have such good friends in my life.
I also want to remind you of the Linky Party over at 
The theme is Anything With a Sentiment and you still have plenty of time to link up for your chance to win some goodies from The Robin's Nest or KaDoodle Bug Designs.
Find more info and lots more inspiration at 

This card was created with Papers from My Mind's Eye & StampinUP,
Ink from Memento
Ribbon from Recollections
Stamp from Papertrey Ink



9 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, love it. I just finished reading my post you left me about FB lol. New follower for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by...your card was a hit on my FB, so cute!

      Delete
  2. GREAT card design! love your bow!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherrie, sometimes a simple double bow adds so much, huh!

      Delete
    2. Such a sweet card Donna, I am sure your friend will love it!!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!