11/29/13

A Holiday Card - Not

Happy Friday to you!!
I hope your holiday was all you wished for. Thanksgiving is such a special one for me. I do not normally enjoy cooking, however…holidays and birthdays are different.  I love to cook and share on special occasions.
As you can see this is NOT a holiday card. It's not even a fall or Christmas theme card.
I just like it and thought she would make a lovely easel design so here you go.
Love the image and sentiment too 
You'll also find a few random stamps scattered around from my Unity KOTM stash.
Thanks for peeking in on my bloggy world today…
Hope your day is fabulous!!
'til next time!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers - Bazzil, My Mind's Eye
Inks - Tim Holtz, Memento, Copic Pens
String - Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Fabric ribbon & Flowers - unknown
Stamps - Unity Stamp Co, Recollections

Challenges:


21 comments:

  1. Just fabulous! I can't even pick one thing I love, I love it all! This would make a great base for one of those little calendars to display all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Donna!! This is gorgeous!!!!!
    I just LOVE the design and the image and your whole card!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of this card Donna. It all works together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Glad you enjoy cooking on special ocassions. I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute easel card! Great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful easel card, Donna! I say create what you feel, not what seems to be the season. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so lovely!! Love the easel and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I have several of these PH sets and I miss not playing with them. Sometimes we just need to break out of the mold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is a beautiful easel card, for sure! I'm looking forward to a non-holiday card. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phenomenal job! Love every detail. Thanks for linking up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and peaceful. Love how you used the mix of stamps with her. That sentiment is lovely too. You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful and peaceful. Love how you used the mix of stamps with her. That sentiment is lovely too. You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely easel card. The coloring is very pretty along with the red paper. The sentiment is so true. Phyllis Harris stamps are so much fun to do. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the sweet image!! The design is fabulous!! I love every single thing about this - it's so beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Donna, this is such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Donna, this is such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful details! Hope you have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous easel card with very sweet image and perfect sentiment! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Take care!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful easel card! Lovely colors and the image is so wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!