11/18/13

Craftin Desert Diva's Thanksgiving Linky Party


Happy Thanksgiving to you…almost!
Today is my DT post for 
There's lots of amazing projects already linked up, but still time for you to get yours in there!
Scoot over and check out the amazing sponsor gifts from Kadoodle Bug Designs & The Scrapbooking Queen.
  You'll love 'em!
Seems like the whole blogasphere is full of gobblers, pilgrims and harvest theme projects.
I love this time of year and I really enjoy making cards for this time of year too.
I created this one using part of a file folder, way to up cycle, eh??
I have been using up the little snips of ribbon that I have stashed away that aren't quite long enough to make into a bow. 
They make a nice hodge podge of color…well…I think so, anyway!
That's it for me today. 
Thank you for stopping by and being part of my crafty world. 
I'm thankful for my creative friends, their support, inspiration and long distance friendships.
'til next time!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers::: StampinUp, File Folder
Pumpkin Sticker::: Me & My Big Ideas
Ribbons/Strings::: Recollections, StampinUP, 3GirlJAM, All My Memories & Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Stamps:: Studio G, Papertrey Ink
Ink::: StampinUp, Tim Holtz

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:::

3GJ Challenge #29~ Give Thanks w/Ribbon






11 comments:

  1. Donna, this is way cool! I love the design of this card and all the ribbon on it. It's a wonderful Thanksgiving masterpiece! Thanks for. Joining us at 3 Girl JAM! Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Donna!! I love the texture you added to the background!! The strips of ribbon look amazing - I need to do that with my ribbon scraps!! Love this!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Donna!! I love the fall colors and the way you incorporated the file folder :-) Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Donna !! The colors and the different ribbon are perfect !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Donna! FAB colors and love all the ribbons!!!
    Another gorgeous card!
    Thanks for sharing and for linking this up over at 3GJ :)
    Have a GREAT night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Donna. The ribbons do make a great pop of color. Great Job. Thanks for sharing with us at 3 Girl JAM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Donna! Love love love that paper and your ribbon is beautiful!!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantabulous card!! LOVE the paper and embelly choices.

    Thanks for linking up in November's Just Because Linky Party.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the texture and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool, I love my embossing folders and forget to use them! Great idea embossing the pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!