11/21/13

It's Party Popper Time

Hello friends! 
It's Party Time!…
and it's my day to post over at Pinque Peacock!
We have several birthdays around my house in November.
My niece recently turned 11 and I made her this fun card which also served as a gift card holder.
Right on top of that party hat you'll find a 
It's super chunky and added just the right amount of 
flair to her card.

I lined the inside with several scallop layers of coordinating paper and tucked in her iTunes gift card.
I love lots of layers and goodies added to my cards, this one is no exception.
I hope my card put you in the party mood!
Thanks for stopping by today..
'til next time!
~Donna K

Supplies:::
Papers - Papertrey Ink, StampinUp, My Mind's Eye
Rhinestones-Recollections
Button-October Afternoon
Stamp-Papertrey Ink
Ink-StampinUP

Challenge(s):





12 comments:

  1. That card is just too stinkin cute!! Your niece is going to love it :) Love the way you finished off the inside too. Awesome job Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that party hat! And so will your niece. The colors are super fun! (Love that you decorated the inside of the card, too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Donna!! I love that felt popper!! It's perfect for the hat!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! I know you niece loved this - it's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! This is so cute to use the popper on the hat. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring out the noise makers, it is party time. What a great party hat, I love how you have done this! Perfect use for the felt poppers.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute & Fun card! I love how you used the popper on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!!!! I just LOVE this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute!! Love how you used the popper...just fits. Awesome papers and layout.

    Thanks for linking up in November’s Just Because Linky Party!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how cute!!! I love your party hat and all the fun layers. AWESOME CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Party time is right!!! This is so fun and sure makes me think of a party :) awesome card Donna!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has to be one of the most perfect uses for a popper I've seen yet! Adorable!! This is for sure one of those cards that would be kept for a long time after

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!