11/4/13

Merci Card for Craftin Desert Diva's Anything Goes Linky Party

Happy Monday!
Just a note to let you know that you have a few more days to link up your Anything Goes creation at 
I created this "Merci" blank note card for this weeks' party.
This card was inspired by my friend who owns the lovely shoppe Paris Grey Cottage.

I used Papers from My Mind's Eye and StampinUp.
The tower stamp is a Studio G stamp from the $1 spot...
too pretty, eh? The Merci is from Papertrey Ink.
I added distressed edges and inks from StampinUP & Tim Holtz.
You'll see the fabulous ribbon from 3GirlJAM and jute string from Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions to tie up that sweet little suit case charm.  It's frilly and girly...and I like it a lot.  I hope you do as well.
Here are our wonderful sponsors & prizes for the Anything Goes Challenge.
Designs on Cloud 9 - $20 
Cardz TV Stamp Set
My Scrap Chick $10

I hope you'll stop by Craftin Desert Diva's...be inspired and link up!

Have a fabulous Monday!
~Donna K

I'm excited to enter my card in the following challenges:::




7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna! Another FAB card my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and for linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog :)
    Have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Those papers are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Gorgeous background and an AWESOME job on the beautiful bow!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the design and the papers you used!! The bow looks fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I really like the texture that is created by the layers and colors. Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM.

    Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT Member
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is gorgeous. You just keep getting better and better. Love the texture on this! Tres magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty, great layers and placement

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!