11/8/13

Naughty is the New Nice


Hey ya'll it's FRIDAY! 
Friday is Friends with Flair day at Unity Stamp Company.
I don't get to play along as often as I'd like to but it sure is fun…and sometimes sassy like Fashionistas can be.  I love this stamp…even though I'm quite intimidated by my coloring skills…I practice, but am never quite sure I have it down.  Maybe some day when I grow up I will be a great colorer!?! 

Ok…this post is short and sweet and mostly for fun. 
I hope you have a great Friday!
Stay sassy and classy!
~Donna K

See the supplies used and the challenges I'm entering this card in below.

Supplies :::
Papers - Recollections corrugated card base 5.5" x 5.5", StampinUp, Basic Grey
Tab Sticker - October Afternoon
Snowflake Sticker / K&Co
Rhinestones/Ribbon/Metalic Eyelet - Recollections
Inks - Memento, Tim Holtz, Copic
Marvy Snow Pen
Stickles

Challenges:



27 comments:

  1. Great card your coloring is perfect love your big bow thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Would make a great card for a man I think! You did a great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is spot on perfect! Love this Christmas card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. You've totally captured the essence of this Fashionista.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so gorgeous!! I love the image!! Your coloring is perfect!! What a super-duper fabulous project, Donna!! I love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I think that your coloring is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sassy lady is colored quite beautifully! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a FABULOUS job with coloring and she is too darn cute and sassy, just like you! Love the ribbon too!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naughty is just that. But who says it's a bad thing, right? :)

    Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheeky as well, and totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, edna! i love cheeky!!

      Delete
  11. Cool image and design! I think you've done a great job with the coloring and finding matching colored papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute card! i think your coloring looks great!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You made me laugh with this one, dear crafty friend! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, your card looks Beautiful!! You did well with the colouring :) Love this playful Fashionista.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is perfect!!! Great card....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card, complete with excellent coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank each of you for taking time to stop by and take a peek at my project! I had a blast with this card...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card and the stamp! You did an awesome job coloring!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie…she was so fun to work with!

      Delete
  19. I just love this card - it is bold and beautiful. Good work! I always look forward to visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!