11/5/13

Sweet Stamps Challenge # 142 Nature

Happy Tuesday!
Today is the day you can scoot on over to the Sweet Stamps Blog to see the newest weekly challenge.
This week the challenge is NATURE.
For my card I chose this lovely tree #3 stamp. I love how full it the leaves are.
I inked it up using Palm Grove Shades Dye Ink.
You can find those items in the Sweet Stamps online shop.
Thank you for peeking in on me today.
I hope you'll stop by Sweet Stamps.com and see what the Design Team has in store for you this week.
Have a beautiful day today!
~Donna K

Supplies List:
 My Mind's Eye, PaperTrey Ink, StampinUP ::: Papers
Tim Holtz ::: Sentiment Stickers

I'd like to include this card in the following challenges :






14 comments:

  1. I am loving how you used the tree stamp. I also really, really like that background paper. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge!
      Hope to see you play again in our challenge :)
      Jessica
      3GJ~DT

      Delete
  3. Great card. I like the calm and tranquil look of it.

    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice nature card, great looking background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty- loving the tree on Kraft and love the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! That tree is so beautiful!! The paper is fabulous too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design, love the embossed dots and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colors you used! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always make the best cards. I love the papers you used.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!