11/19/13

Sweet Stamps Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Time for the new weekly challenge at Sweet Stamps!
This week the theme is Anything Goes and you have all week to play along.
You can take a peek at the challenge rules HERE.
I hope you'll join us, share your projects and have some fun!
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com
 I used the artsyfartsy set Tower of Teacups and the Family clear set {inside sentiment} for this card.  I Love how nicely they apply.  
I added lots of layers, embossed backgrounds, ribbons and a teacup charm for added sweetness.
Thanks for taking a minute out of your day to stop by!
'til next time!
~Donna K

Supply List:::
Papers - StampinUp
Inks - StampinUP
Ribbons/twines - 3GirlJAM, Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions, Unknown Lace
Charm - Unknown Vendor {sorry friends, this was in a huge bin of *stash*}
Button-StampinUp
Doily - Michaels

Challenges I'm entering:


18 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, what a lovely creation you have made again! Stunning girl!!!
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Donna! love that added charm to finish it up!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Donna. I love how each teacup is a different color, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dinna this is gorgeous!! All the right touches for this pretty image!!

    Have a happy Tuesday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the error I'm on my iPhone.... Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Donna!! I love the teacups and the layers!! This is gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design with the multi color tea cups, layers and that wonderful bow. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous Donna!! Another beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing and for linking this up over at The Kraft Journal!
    You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout- and the teacups done is many colors- fabulous! Your embellishments are awesome too- love the lace/ribbon and the sweet teacup charm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just love layers and you have done a perfect job with all the papers and details! And the different colours on the teacups are just brilliant! Beautiful card!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, I ALWAYS enjoy seeing your work, and I am so happy you shared it with us at The Kraft Journal this week! So so pretty, and I love the way you used the colors! Thank you again! I hope you have a GREAT rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tammy! Hope your weekend is marvelous!

      Delete
  12. This is so pretty Donna !!! I just love everything you create !!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww…thanks Mayra. That compliment means a lot coming from you my creative friend!

      Delete
  13. This is so fun! I adore how you did these in various colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, nice embellishments and I like the punched corners too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Donna love the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, I run out of descriptions for your cards, they are all so great! My vocabulary isn't that broad, love your work

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!