11/12/13

Thanks Snow Much - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
I'm Snow Thankful you stopped by.
 Today is Tuesday and today is a new challenge at SweetStamps.com.
The theme is Thanks.
I have used this snowflake stamp on a few projects and I just love it.
It's chunky and fun and is really easy to layer or paper piece any way you like. 
I wanted to do a winter thank you card in something other than red and green so I went with these colors and I really like how it turned out. 
I added Marvy Snow Marker to the tops of the sentiment and some sparkles throughout the card to bring out the lavender spray. Wrapped jute string and crinkle ribbon with an ADORABLE button beside the torn back paper edges.


I hope that you will stop by SweetStamps.com and join in the challenge this week.
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the SweetStamps.com post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. 
Have yourself a happy little Tuesday
'til next time!
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used on this Card:
Lavender Brad Paper Studio
Die StampinUp
Papers StampinUP, Bo Bunny

Challenges I'm Entering:

23 comments:

  1. I love the colors of this card- and really love the non-traditional colors- the pop of purple is awesome! Love the beautiful crinkle ribbon too! Love this card Snow much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colors you have used on this card. Can't believe green and purple goes so well together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful card. I love all your different elements and of course..the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE! First, just LOVE the colors you used! And the entire design is just perfect! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and beautiful papers!! The torn edge is such a fabulous touch!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa. Your compliments mean so much!

      Delete
  6. Oh, I love the non-traditional colors you chose to use for this lovely snowy card! Love the layering too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE...Absolutely LOVE!!! I am doing non-traditional Christmas cards at the moment and I am loving it!! So when I saw your card, I melted!!! Great idea with the layering the snowflakes too!! Great added detail with the snow marker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colour scheme just so bold, bright and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome design, love the colors and the fold in the paper behind the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. Looks like you are ready or winter! I love the colors, that pink really pops! Fabulous dp too. And I love how you pulled back the paper with the ribbon. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty color combo to go with your snowflakes, great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I love this color combo! Great snowflakes, too! Thanks for joining the challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie…I can't get enough of that 3GJ ribbon!!

      Delete
  13. I LOVE this Donna!!! Such a gorgeous card with awesome colors!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge!
    Hope to see you play again in our next challenge :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the color combination and everything about this card. It is truly a beautiful creation. You should be proud!!! It's also perfect for the Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge at Love To Create. Thanks for submitting it!
    Trudy, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Trudy! So glad I linked up to LTC!

      Delete
  15. Gorgeous card! Truly love that color combination and the CAS Design. Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ruza! I really enjoy this particular stamp…I'm so excited I was selected for the top 5 at LTC!

      Delete
  16. Wow !! Amazing !!! I love the colors and every detail of this card !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous colors! Beautiful card, it's perfect

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!