11/26/13

The Holidays - Sweet Stamps Challenge


Thanks for popping in on me today.
Today starts a new challenge at the 
The theme is The Holidays.
The holidays are certainly upon us, aren't they?!
I made this card inspired by the challenge. 
I just LOVE a country Christmas. This stamp was so fun and the sentiment worked so nicely on that tiny tag.  
I hope you are glad you came by today.
I have included the full list of my supplies / challenge links below.
Be sure you stop by Sweet Stamps and join us for the challenge this week! 
{a little heads up... December 3rd Sweet Stamp Challenge is - Red & Green}
'til next time…
~Donna K





Supplies:::



Papers ::: Craft/Papertrey Ink, White/Georgia Pacific
Embossing Folder ::: Tim Holtz
Stamps ::: Sweet Stamps/Happy Christmas & Lace Tree, Polka Dots/Papertrey Ink
Inks ::: StampinUp/Gumball Green, Tim Holtz/Vintage Photo
Rhinestones ::: Recollections
Burlap ::: Unknown remnant
Adhesive ::: Scotch 3M

Challenges to look for :::

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna!!! I just LOVE your card!!
    Awesome job!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the burlap!! That bow is incredible!! It looks fabulous!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Beautiful design! Love the burlap tree skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done- Love the way you used the tree- and that bow is a Fabulous accent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just GORGEOUS!!! I love the beautiful tree!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥


    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Love your Christmas tree Skirt!!! The Red Candy Stripe ribbon is beautiful!
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO stinking cute!!! LOVE that tree!!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica DT member
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is beautiful, what a gorgeous tree!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Really great bow and tag. I love the texture you put at the bottom of the tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet tag!!! Love that tree :). Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, Donna! I love the tree, the ribbon,and the little tag! I stopped by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day, my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, that ribbon is yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful design, beautiful coloring. I love the red ribbon and the burlap under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! The tree and ribbon are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, that tree skirt is so clever.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!