12/18/13

Best Teacher / Hands Down

Hey!! How many days 'til Christmas?!  
Just kidding…
I don't need ANY reminding and I'm sure you don't either!
This is a cute little gift that I put together with some inspiration from good 'Ole Pinterest!
If you search Gift Tags you will find TONS of ideas like this one. 
I used some brightly colored holiday papers and printed this clever saying and hand print leaving enough room for a to/from note on the bottom.  I love how the twine brings it all together.  I just threaded a button through each end for some added umpfh!  A cute and thoughtful gift.  Thanks for the nudge, JoDee!
I hope your holiday gifts are coming together nicely….feel free to snag this idea and share away!
Products used on this tag listed below.
Merry Christmas!
~Donna K

Products:
Papers - StampinUP
Buttons - Unknown Vintage

Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this Donna!! What a super gift idea!! Thanks so much for sharing and for linking this up over at the Trendy Twine Monthly challenge!!
    Have a GREAT day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome gift idea this is, Donna!! I love the design!! The saying and handprint is so fun!! Beautiful job as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is fabulous, Donna! What an awesome gift idea.

    Thanks so much for joining us this month for the Trendy Twine challenge.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. This is such a super cute gift idea !!! Love this !!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous gift idea!! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Helen! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Very cute teacher's gift! Thanks for playing along with the Trendy Twine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's awesome Donna, thanks for sharing this idea!!

    Happy Holidays my friend!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable teacher gift, I bet it was greatly appreciated. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great gift idea, so cute, thanks for joining the Trendy Twine challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!