12/15/13

Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop December 15


Welcome to Craftin Desert Diva's Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop!!

 photo CDD_13_HollyJollyHop_zps7994fb48.gif

I'm so happy that you could join us today! If this is the first time that you have hopped with us, you won't be disappointed. This is the Craftin Desert Divas design team's first hop and I have to say my design teammates are all amazingly talented.

This is Day 2 of the Holly Jolly Christmas Blog Hop! You will not only get some inspiration, but you could win GREAT prizes, too!! You must FOLLOW and COMMENT on all of the stops both days to have chance to win.

Here are our wonderful sponsors for this hop…
For day two of the hop each blog will be offering a prize from one of the sponsors listed above!!! You must visit each stop both days to be eligible to win.  Winners will be announced on Dec 18. The entire winning list will be posted on  Craftin Desert Diva's website.

My sponsor for today is….
Lettering Delights

Here is my card....
Like Mittens in Winter You Warm My Heart.
{supplies for this card listed below}

From here you visit the super talented Robin.
If you get turned around at any time on the hop, just head back to 
Craftin Desert Diva's for the line up of all the stops.  

Thanks for joining with us.  I hope you are inspired and that your holidays are so very happy!
'til next time.
~Donna K

Supplies included in this project:
Papers-PapertreyInk, StampinUp, MyMindsEye
Inks-TimHoltz, SweetStamps, CopicPen
Ribbons/Twines - StampinUp, SparklySweetCraftNotions, 3GirlJAM, Recollections
Metallics - WeAreMemoryKeepers
Dies - Spellbinders

I'd like to include this card in the following challenges:

46 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the plaid and all the different ribbon. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colors and embellishments. The pattern paper is Gorgeous!! Awesome card.
    Happy to be hopping with you my crafty friend,
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially like the paper piecing on the image's dress.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card I love how you did the green ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Donna..the image and sentiment is really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How super adorable is this! That image is too cute and the sentiment is so sweet! Awesome embellishing as well!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your Sunday!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna- you rock at paper crafts! I absolutely love this card! I have scrolled up three times to look at it...such great details. It warms my heart, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! Great image and coloring. Perfect sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I love your pretty card. What a great image. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome coloring-- love the sentiment--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sentiment, coloring and ribbon. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love it Donna!! The image is adorable and so is the sentiment. The ribbon is gorgeous my friend!!
    Awesome card Donna!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful, Donna!! I love the sweet image!! All of the texture you've added from the embossing to the twine, lace, ribbon and burlap is just fabulous!! And the sentiment...this definitely warms my heart!! Love, love it!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE your card! The colors and patterns, plus that sweet image just go together perfectly!!!
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. how cute to use the background on the dress....very nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. I spy Paper Sweeties on your card :) So adorable!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card ! Such a beautiful design and the plaid pattern is wonderful !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card. Love the embossing and the ribbon. It just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Miss Donna. This is so CUTE. Love the papers and cuts for this fun little gal. What a great sentiment for her. Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh great fussy cut to put this beauty together!! Love the sentiment to!! Merry Christmas my friend!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card!

    Veronica
    (New Follower)
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Christmas card for anyone - TFS and Thank you for the hop - enjoy your week Gail utb01 @ att dot net no spaces

    ReplyDelete
  23. This little card is just so sweet!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute, Donna! Love the image and the colors of you card! Great card for the hop!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is wonderful. I love all the details and that cute sentiment. Thanks so much for being a part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is so sweet I love your girl she is too precious. You really created such a unique and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is the sweetest sentiment I've come across in a while Donna! Love her fancy mittens! Another fabulous card sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You made such a sweet little card...TFS !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the clean look and super cute sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. adorable! warms colors match the sentiment! cozy card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a sweet card Donna, love the plaid! !

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for sharing your cute card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your sentiment. Super cute image. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm totally in love with this sweet card, Donna! You've outdone yourself with this fun and festive creation using your Paper Sweeties stamps and dies!! This would fit the current December PS challenge too! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet compliments, Debbie! I really love this little stamp/die set! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  35. Your card is so cute! Thanks for all the inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is precious! I love the papers you used

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!