12/16/13

Holiday Candy Jar - Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party

Hello!
This starts the second week of the Craft It Up and Link It Up Party at 
The theme is 
CHRISTMAS
Our wonderful sponsors for this linky party are KaDoodle Bug Designs & CardZ TV
Christmas is just a few days away and I'm not quite ready.
I still have some shopping, baking and…of course...wrapping gifts to do but in the mean time I'll just share this card with you.
This jar reminds me of just how simple and cute a little gift like a jar of candy can be.
My mom inspired me to create this card. She just loves this jar stamp and has made several lovely cards with it so I had to give it a try.
I layered and fussy cut and aged the edges then added some snippets of ribbon and jute string remnants and tied them up with a cute fabric button at the center of the torn paper.
I hope you've enjoyed stopping by today and I surely hope that you are well on your way to celebrating a lovely holiday with your loved ones!
Stop by and see what the CDD team has in store for you and be SURE to link up your Christmas projects too!
Happy Christmas!
~Donna K

Supplies involved in this project:
Papers - StampinUp, K&Co
Stamps - Hero Arts, Inkadinkadoo
Inks - Memento, Tim Holtz, Copic Pen
Jute String - Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Rhinestones & Pearls - Recollections

Challenges / Linky Parties I'd like to participate in:







5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the jar!! The candies inside look so yummy!! The papers and design are just fabulous!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely jar with such YUMMY treats!!! Love the color combo as well as the Beautiful pattern paper.
    GORGEOUS card!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome awesome, I loved it from the moment I saw it!!! So pretty!!

    Hope you had a great day!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. BA-UTIFUL! I love how you did this! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this super fun and full of goodies card !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!