12/30/13

Just So You Know

You'll be seeing my face around Linnie Blooms in the near future!
I'm proud as can be to be part of the January 2014 - April 2014 Design Team.
I just wanted to share my joy….'cause I'm super excited!
Thank you, Linda for trusting me with this opportunity!
*****
At Linnie Blooms
You'll find a variety of wonderful Stitched Mixed Media Products like these
or 
or 
or
 all of the above!


Thanks for stopping by today and for letting me share my news.
Stay tuned for my first  DT post featuring Linnie Blooms!
'til next time
~Donna K

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Donna! So super excited for you!!!
    Can not wait to see your projects!
    Have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, Donna! Lucky Linnie Blooms- you will make their products SHINE!
    Hugs and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Donna!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see what you create!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats!!!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun adventure! I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!