12/2/13

Let's Toast - Craft It Up & Link it Up Party - Tags

Today is my DT post for Craftin Desert Diva's. There's one more week left to link your creations to the Tag challenge! I created this tag for our friends Anniversary in October.  A tag is such a fun way to dress up a package, wine bottle, your favorite lotions/soaps or even some delicious olive oil.  
I added layers of coordinating papers, paper flowers, twine and of course a teensy bit of bling!
The base is an upcycled file folder so it  is nice and sturdy,  the back is plain leaving room for a message to the recipient. 
Thanks for peeking in on me on the Monday after Thanksgiving.  I hope all of my USA friends had a lovely holiday, filled with love and good food.  I am thankful for my all of my bloggy friendships no matter where you are and that you take time out of your day to look in on my creative world. 
'til next time!
~Donna K

Be sure to head over to Craftin Desert Diva's to enter your tags.
Sponsors for this Linky Party are :

Supplies:
Papers - My Mind's Eye, StampinUP, File Folder
Ink - Tim Holtz, Memento, StampinUp
Flowers - Unknown
Stamp - My Favorite Things
Rhinestones/Metal Embellishment - Recollections

Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous project!! I love the papers and the design!! The flower looks fabulous!! I love this - I need to make some for holiday gifts!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project!! Thanks for linking up in December's Just Because Linky Party!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant, Beautiful and STUNNING!! I Absolutely Love it!!
    Love! Love! Love! Is that TOO Much...LOL! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Donna! What a GREAT tag to add to a gift! LOVE it!!!!!
    Awesome job my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great project ! I love the colors !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mayra! This was a fun project and I was happy to share it with our friends.

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!