12/5/13

Life is too Short - Embrace Imperfection

This card is a sweet little reminder as we come closer to the ending of 2013.
Before we start making all of those New Year resolutions..
After we've eaten way too much at the Thanksgiving table….
That…life is too short to match socks. {Unity Stamp Co}
Embrace your imperfect self and go with it.

Thanks for stopping in on me today.
I hope you like this fun little card with the sweet reminder.
The red burlap fabric button is a favorite of mine and you can find that at Pinque Peacock.
It's my day to post over there, so stop by and take a minute, browse around and say hello.
You can find the Pinque Peacock blog HERE and you can find 
{My complete supply list along with challenge(s) I'm entering is listed below.}
'til next time!
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers - StampinUP, File Folder (upcycle)
Ink - Tim Holtz, StampinUp, Memento
Sentiment Stickers - Tim Holtz
Diamond Glaze - Scrappin Oasis

Challenges:


11 comments:

  1. What a great moto I need to remind myself of over and over - embrace imperfections and go with the flow! What an absolutely adorable card, Donna! I love those socks, colored so perfectly, and the button accent is so cute- topped off with that jute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your repeated kind words and friendship, Teresa! I love sharing my cards and so happy that so many wonderful friends are in my life due to my hobby! Happy Friday sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. This card is just so adorable and warm and fuzzy :D Super <3 ya my friend. Thanks soo much for being an awesome supporter of Sparkly Sweet.

    YAY! So glad to see you linked up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Donna!! The socks are absolutely adorable!! I love the sentiment and the papers!! So beautiful my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweet sentiment on this adorable card.
    I think the little stockings might just fit me...LOL.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and this sentiment is so right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, love that chevron paper and those adorable socks. The twine and button are a perfect fit for this card!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH how I love the sentiments on this- along with the slightly crooked angle- genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so pretty, and want to embrace that sentiment :)
    Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is adorable. I love the socks on it. My daughter refuses to wear matching socks. This card is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!