12/27/13

Love you to the Moon ~ And Back!

Happy Friday!
Love this saying…my mom says it quite often.  
I borrowed her "itty bitty" from Unity Stamp Company to make this card this morning.  
It's CAS and kinda sweet…don't you agree?
I figured I'd play along with 
Friends with Flair for the last time in 2013!
I love these kind of cards, easy to mail and they make such a bold statement.
Hope you have a happy day today…let someone know how much you love them!
'til next time..
~Donna K

Materials:
Paper - Papertrey Ink
Inka Gold
Martha Stewart Felt Moon & Stars {big LOTS bargain, yahoo}
White embossing powder - StampinUp



20 comments:

  1. Donna, this is beautiful! Love the kraft base and the blue splash of paint across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Donna! Perfect design using this sweet Itty Bitty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS design of this card Donna. It's just about perfect. Happy 2014 New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card-I love CAS and this is perfect! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card, Donna! Happy NewYear, my friend! I'm hoping fir lots of crafty inspiration from you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card! love that the bits are from a dollar bin (awesome find!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss Donna. This is a great design the way you inked it up. And that is a wonderful sentiment too. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card! Sometimes, those are the best cards to give!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, Donna!! I love the splash of blue!! The sentiment is fabulous and it looks amazing in embossed white!! I hope you had a fabulous holiday my friend!! New year hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big hugs sweet friend! Happy New Year to you and thank you for your encouragement and support over the past year! xx

      Delete
  10. Love this. It's simple, but INCREDIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Great stamp to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredible card! So simple and such a stunning statement

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!