12/24/13

Merry Christmas & A Sweet Stamp Challenge

Merry Christmas!!!
Today I'm sharing the last of my 2013 Christmas Cards.
This is a card I made for one of my two wonderful sisters.
There are 3 of us girls {and one outnumbered little brother} in my family. 
Care to guess who is the oldest?!
You'll find links for the wonderful SweetStamps products I used to create this card which will serve as a gift card holder just below.


I hope you'll stop by the SweetStamps.com challenge blog and join in on the Anything Goes challenge this week!
There is also an Easel Card challenge going on as well…. you can find that HERE
Enjoy your holiday and have a VERY MERRY Christmas!
'til next time…
~Donna K


Other Products:
Papers - My Mind's Eye
Marvy Snow Pen
Diamond Glaze

Challenges I've entered:


15 comments:

  1. Do I spy a Linnie Blooms star on top that tree?! Hehe! Beautiful card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You certainly do, Linda! Loved this little prize…Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card for a treasured sister! Merry Christmas, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special and beautiful card! Love love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas my sweet friend! Hope Santa is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chriss! We had a great holiday, hope you did as well!!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! I love the dimension you added to the tree!! Your sister will adore it!! Merry, Merry Christmas to you my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Lisa! Hope your holiday was beautiful!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful gift and love the tree with the dimension you added : ) Your sis will love it! I have 2 sisters as well- and 4 brothers........
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly! She loved it and we had a wonderful holiday! I hope you did as well. xx

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Donna, love the snow on the tree and the festive paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design, love the bright colors and how you colored the tree and added the snow. Love the added star and button too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! LOVE this! The snow looks so real! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! I love the patterns you mixed, the tree looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!